This document describes the basic functionality and the electrical specifications of StepperOnline’s 5 Axis CNC Breakout Board Interface ST-V2.
Functions and Features
- High performance, cost-effective
- Maximum support 5-axis stepper motor driver controllers
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2) etc. parallel-control CNC softwarey
- USB power supply and peripherals powered phase are separated to protect computer security
- All the signals are opto-isolated which can protect your computer security.
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment etc.
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function.
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc
- Compatible with all the 2 phase microstep drivers in the market
- Output 0-10V analog voltage for invert er to control the spindle speed
- Breakout Board Manual: ST-V2