This new version 4 axis TB6560 stepper driver board is professional driver board for CNC industry. Its high reliability make it an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip – High power, maximum current 3.5A
- Resolution 1, 1/2, 1/8, 1/16 micro stepping output
- Working voltage DC12-DC30V, rated voltage 24V
- Adjustable current with 100%, 75%, 50%, 20% of full current by on-board switch.
- Half current function when no signal to prevent motor heating.
- Build with a 227V 10A Relay.
- Manual Control circuit included.
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety.
- Protect the computer by using isolating power(1000V DC\DC) and optoelectronic coupler.
- Supports most parallel software MACH3, KCAM4, EMC2 etc.
- Fixed in Aluminum box, better cooling function than fan and safer protection for board circuit.
- Make sure the power supply voltage dose not exceed the drive’s input range. Double check the connections and make sure the power lead polarity is correct.
- Do not set high current to small stepper motor. It is possible that the motor will be damaged.
- Disconnect the motor from the load if you are not sure the move direction. Adjust the axis in the middle before trying to run the motor.
- Never disconnect the motor lead when the power source is energized.
- 1 x ST-6560V4
- 1 x DB25 Cable
- Driver Manual: ST-6560V4